Electio Invest - Big scam went silent

Privacy and Data Security

They were able to run their scam in different countries and collect a lot of cash selling dreams. then disappeared in peace.

I did go to court in Dubai, and won. But so what, my money is not back and all our money they are now spending and enjoying. Why is this not investigated by the government of SA, and why since the scan was international the Interpol is not involved, they must have stolen millions of USD.

I guess we have only God to pray for that they pay for that in any other way. Good luck all..

Product or Service Mentioned: Electio Invest Investment Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Electio Invest - Electio alternative investments or Global Electio or whatever it is called?

I need to know how I can be able to access the money that I have payed to Electio Alternative investments, and then restore my life back to normal. I have squandered R 260 000 through Electio's trick.

They took from me what I thought was the start of my experience of a better life. I regret having to associate myself with these Capitalists who take from the have-not.

Electio alternative investments has been nothing but a nightmare for SA citizens. Their image of an eagle is indeed a first indicator that they are faceless predators who will bring poverty to many, but get themselves rich at the cost of others..

Product or Service Mentioned: Electio Invest Investment Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Electio Invest - What cruel ways to take peole's money by Electio

Privacy and Data Security

From 2015 Noveber when I invested my lump sum with Electio alternative investments (Sometimes callied GE investments) I was introduced to the world of cruel scamsters in South Africa who have seen the loopholes in our country's business laws and have taken advantage; but to the detriment of ordinary citizens. My question is, how is it possible for an entity to register its business in South Africa and take a multiple of people's money, and yet succeed without any hindrances, Inspite of reporting the fraud to various authorities in SA?

I am convinced our country is an easy crime spot. I am amazed at how easy Electio has been able to take from the public and yet no one of the following peole that are associated with this scam has been bothered: Shaunita Singh, Ian Mc Gregor, Kyle Pillay and Nathan Demon, to name just a few of them. These people live here in this country and they know very well the crime they have committed; and are still under cover. What a cruel way to take people's money by Electio alternative investments, I can count over twenty people who have lost thousands of rands to this ruthless scam; including myself.

This is a multi million rand scam, how can we not make a loud enough noise to get justice served on our side?

It will not be a surprise to find that this company is now contemplating another big scam in a different name and setting. Somebody in the law sector please help.

Product or Service Mentioned: Electio Invest Investment Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Product offered.

I didn't like: Easy way of defrauding people.

Please contact gilad@gcattorneys.co.za

If you would like to join the group who are suing Electio

to Anonymous #1391813

I have tried what is possible in my power to expose Electio. But now I know that this is a well planned movement.

Search for the people who used to hold your accounts there; they are doing well elsewhere.

For example, Kyle Pillay is with Hexagon investments in Randburg and hold a good position, and me?

Bankrupt!

I will surely not rest until I get something out of what I have lost through some of these guys.

Cruel thives who bounce from one firm to another scamming people. Watch out for Hexagon investments which is an affiliate of Liberty Life.

Electio Invest - Invested in Global Electio Nov. 2016 - 12 months

3.0

Global Electio dissapeared -- What could be done ? Why do I need to use 100 words to spell out to hoever on the other side of whatever of fraud and corruption in the Firm Global Electio -- could anyone tell me please what happened with my Investment ; sometime between Nov. 2016 and Sept.2017 -- I was supposed to Invest my money fixed for a minimum cof 12 Months --- I was completely and utterly fooled by your Investment consultant Mellisa derraj --- I never for ones thought that Something like this could happen to me -- things like this are only happening to someone else -- must I write still more words or are you sattisfied

Product or Service Mentioned: Electio Invest Investment Service.

Reason of review: Investment GONE !.

I didn't like: Investmentg, Investment gone, Fraud.

Comments

Must I write MORE WORDS -- I 've lost Everything -- and my whole life is turned upside down and the best part of all NOBODDY BUT NOBODDY are even remotely interested to really investigate or do anything -- THE INVESTMENT if it can be called "a INVESTMENT " just went up in smoke

R. WEIDEMAN. tinkaw@webmail.co.za

Electio Invest - I FEAR I HAVE BEEN DUPED

2.9
Privacy and Data Security

I BOUGHT 2 BASKETS IN MAY and JUNE 2015. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT THEM SINCE MARCH, 2017 WITHOUT SUCCESS.

IN JULY I RECEIVED COMMUNICATION TO TRANSFER MY ASSETS TO A DIFFERENT WAREHOUSE BUT THIS WAS NOT POSSIBLE BECAUSE ELECTIO CANNOT BE CONTACTED AT ALL. I HAVE HEARD RUMOURS THAT SHAUNITA SINGH IS NOW EMPLOYED IN THE USA . SINCE I AM BASED IN CAPETOWN I CANNOT VISIT THEIR OFFICES. HOWEVER, READING THE EXPERIENCE OF OTHERS INFORMS ME THAT THIS WOULD BE A USELESS EXERCISE.

I AM AT A TOTAL LOSS AS TO HOW TO PROCEED.

I AM A PENSIONER WITH A MONTHLY PENSION OF US$150 AND I HAD INVESTED A MAJOR PORTION OF MY SAVINGS WITH ELECTIO. I AM HOPING THAT THESE CROOKS CAN BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Electio Invest Investment Service.

I liked: Product they claimed to be offering.

I didn't like: Lies i am being told when ineed to withdraw.

Electio Invest - Electio cessation of dealing notice

I have today, 26 July 2017, received notice from Electio that they will no longer trade my baskets, Green Baskets. Clause 8.3 of their T&C's states that they need first to give notice of their intention to cease trading.

I have tried contacting their offices and get voicemail referring me to their support website. I have contacted their support team but as yet have had no response. As a layman I am not sure what I am now expected to do - all I want is to realise my investment.

Reading the numerous posts it would seem that this is not going to happen. I would consider joint action against Electio if there is any such group.

Product or Service Mentioned: Electio Invest Investment Service.

Reason of review: inability to realise my investment.

I liked: Product offering.

I didn't like: Unable to realise investment.

Comments

Stubby0902

Am also angry. I lost a good lot of money.

Is there a way to trace their phones? Any forensic people willing to help us?

So in other words these people have scammed the whole world? How does the governments let them get away with such? I also invested R245000, They since sent me that cessation email on the 27th July 2017, I repsonded to their email, no response whatsoever from them to this day!

I am very frustrated that I did not realised they were scamming us. I have been trying to get my fund returned since January 2017. Is there a group, please let us know

same here, from Dubai, would like to join any group to chase them and recover anything

to walid #1410312

Hi there.. Im from UAE too and scamed as you are.

i tried to communicate this to South African Embassy in UAE but they did not help me in this case. they told me to hire a lawyer in RSA.

Is there action taken against these guys or to recover losses?

if anyone finds out about anything please inform us, Lets all try to help and assist each other is this matter. I'm wondering if we should contact scorpion or some other company?

Durban, Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa #1354762

I recently received an email about a cession notice. I tried contacting the office and is experiencing the same thing. Please contact me at bminnie.bm@gmail.com if your investment has been realised.

same thing happened to me...guess thats my money gone :(

amit.ankiah_59
Durban, Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa #1354406

Hi I received the same email today also tried calling them and have no idea what to do now please help

to amit.ankiah_59 #1355172

Hi there, I received the email as well. If anyone gets any update please assist us.

Thank you.

I am wondering if we should go to their offices? what will help solve this case?

to Anonymous #1358960

Hello everyone, I have sent to couple of people a consolidated email as being in this dilemma too. Bminnie: have included your email.

I hope to group together and get some results. This will only happen if sufficient people come to get with the case.

to UAE Lady #1359226

Hi, same here, we are also from UAE... any suggestion from your side, the offcie in Dubai has disappeared.

to UAE Lady #1366388

Are you aware of anyone in Dubai that has filed a case with the police? I live in Dubai and placed my baskets on the market for sale in Sept 2016.

It is clearly a scam!! I have a lawyer in SA involved but it seems fruitless seeing as all of their offices have closed down globally.

to UAE Lady #1377056

Please include me Harshan222@gmail.com

Thank you.

View more comments

Electio Invest - I invested R59000 on the year 2015 for anual investment,till now i havnt recvd my money.they keep sending me emails with my busket growing.

2.0

Thy told me I'll receive my money these year November,I'll have to wait.

Electio Invest - A very bad experience with Electio Alternative Investment

Privacy and Data Security

I invested with them on a Renewable Energy basket, and when I said I wanted to cash my investment in April 2017, that's were Shaunita Sighn (accounts manager) started to show me her colours. They are not answering my calls anymore, her cellphone is not being answered, when I call office line she is always in the meeting.

As I am checking the internet on different websites, on how people are being scammed by these Electio Investment, I started to notice that I may be in trouble of not getting my money back.

I know it may be early for me to panic, but already about 10 people are crying about these guys. So very disappointed about these Guys.

Product or Service Mentioned: Electio Invest Investment Service.

I liked: Product they claimed to be offering.

I didn't like: Empty promises.

Electio Invest - Simple Review #1491425980

This company is a scam. They seem so serious initially then after investing your money with what seems as a promising investment you discover that you were just ripped off.

They don't give you back any money. I invested more than $30.000, unfortunately all gone.

They have closed their offices in Dubai and Qatar and answer on a number in South Africa. A bunch of thiefs and nothing else.

Electio Invest - Simple Review #1490337644

2.6
Interest Rate

I invested my hard earned savings in their DEF basket. I tried to pu this on sale in October 2016.

There have been promises of delay in liquidity......I doubt if I will ever get my investment. The content of what they write ( their excuse) is similar for everyone!!